PDA

View Full Version : shellcodeexec and vbs video

pentest09
06-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Hi all,

Here is a video of bypassing Antivirus attacking win7 64bit with shellcodeexec and vbs.

Just one way using meatasploit and staying F.U.D

Kind Regards Dee

zimmaro
06-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi all,

Here is a video of bypassing Antivirus attacking win7 64bit with shellcodeexec and vbs.

Just one way using meatasploit and staying F.U.D

Kind Regards Dee

hi :)
PERFECT JOB!!

pentest09
06-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks Zim,

Just want to automate the sfx commandline options to pack it all together and set paths, action, and icon and script it using winrar.

Been a follower from the start , nice videos.

Regards Dee

amitsl
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM
the Attax-suite is built in backtrack or i need to download it?

pentest09
06-19-2012, 11:41 AM
the Attax-suite is built in backtrack or i need to download it?

No its a bash script, using tools that backtrack already has and with some altered scripts , custom webpages, custom payloads etc. I have had a few requests for it but to be honest if it is released will be releasing a non fud version but you can customize the script to make it FUD (ie) metasploit exploits and payloads. I tailored it to my needs for pretty secure systems and stealthy ways in. Bypasses all major AVs. thanks for the interest will be putting demo of all attax it can do in due course.

Kind Regards Dee

deviney
06-22-2012, 05:55 AM
were is the video link? i cannot see it

hannah
06-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Link deleted by admin.. for some reason youtube videos are not allowed in this forum..

deviney
06-23-2012, 01:15 AM
O yes, i see the edit note now. Thanks for poiting that out, shame i was looking forward to watching that video but looks like i will have to search for it now

hannah
06-23-2012, 03:57 AM
Yes indeed.. and it's not that hard..really

DGConsultingUK
06-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Yes indeed.. and it's not that hard..really

Yeah I believe he has had to post the tool on another forum as he has been restricted on here putting back the release abt a month..

search attaxsuite and check out his channel out there.

hannah
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah I believe he has had to post the tool on another forum as he has been restricted on here putting back the release abt a month..

search attaxsuite and check out his channel out there.

Well videos are a plenty on various channels but cannot seem to find the TOOL though..