PDA

View Full Version : fakeupdate_&_dnsspoof

zimmaro
05-05-2012, 06:36 PM
hi guys :)
in this "bad video" :p I tested the beautiful script of the great lhyx1 (THANKS)
http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48522&highlight=script+av
mixing the "product-obtained" with a fakeupdate found on the net (I warmly thank the author...I dont know the name)
If you want to "keep an eye"
http://vimeo.com/41629527

ps: I do not feel responsible if the video quality & my errors makes it come on .. vomit!:o
bye
zimmaro g0at the brain-

deviney
06-13-2012, 01:25 PM
That was good but made wicked good by the fact the download page was spot on and would fool most average users!!! ill give this ago, shame i carnt slow the video down haha

Iv only just started using metasploit and i did not know there was an exploit to gain access to windows 7.... thanks for correcting me ;)

zimmaro
06-14-2012, 01:09 AM
That was good but made wicked good by the fact the download page was spot on and would fool most average users!!! ill give this ago, shame i carnt slow the video down haha

Iv only just started using metasploit and i did not know there was an exploit to gain access to windows 7.... thanks for correcting me ;)

hi :)
the generation of "payload" is not "purely Metasploit" look at the part of "obfuscation" (open-the-script) you should thank the author to finds the "methods" of bypass-av
bye
ps: (sorry-myignorance)i don't understand:shame i carnt slow....my google translate has made a PRIMARY-SCHOOL ....muahahaha

deviney
06-14-2012, 08:15 PM
hi :)
the generation of "payload" is not "purely Metasploit" look at the part of "obfuscation" (open-the-script) you should thank the author to finds the "methods" of bypass-av
bye
ps: (sorry-myignorance)i don't understand:shame i carnt slow....my google translate has made a PRIMARY-SCHOOL ....muahahaha

sorry, i don’t really understand what you are saying but i should of noticed that you are not English and written my comment in a way that would translate correctly.

I originally meant that the webpage created in the video example was a very good imitation and would trick a lot of victims. Also i did not know there was a way to gain a reverse shell to windows 7 machine. I thought all methods currently released were detected or patched.

I think i will finish my book on metasploit this weekend and be able to use this method in the appropriate way. Thanks for this video it will be a great help :)