PDA

View Full Version : Attax-suite idea! automated tool video demo

pentest09
08-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi all,
Ive been playing around with a script to help automate repetetive tasks for various attacks
and setups in backtrack and now have a little suite growing pretty nice.

I call it the "ATTAX-SUITE" ...its basically a bash script but is very handy and "works".
At present I have 15 options available but am working on an sql injection script and more
on the metasploit attacks giving more options on choosing exploits rather than dllloader etc.

(ie) nmap scan output to then advise with list of exploits based on nmap/nessus results
then use as an option.
May i just take the time to thank all on the forum over the last few years with advice on
backtrack probs some more helpful than others but I have learnt so much. So thanks.

"g0tmilk" showed me just whats possible with #bash... keep up the good work.

Anyway I have a little demo on various vid sites so heres a link to blip.tv version.

http://blip.tv/dgconsultinguk/attaxsuite-demo-5437873

The Youtube version is HD but cant post link on here, been told off toooo many times.

If allowed to post youtube channel name please let me know mods...

Please advise on anything you may find useless or anything that could be added etc.

Kind Regards Dee

Scamentology
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I wrote one of these for myself as well. Mine includes various router attacks using hydra, wireless attacks, nmap, and I am incorporating some UPNP and WPS stuff in there right now. I refer to it as a practical attack framework.

Will you be sharing this at any time?

I seem to be unable to send PMs. maybe I was naughty.

pentest09
08-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Sharing Yeah of course once finished.
like the hydra attack....upnp sounds nice.

know how u feel with the pms

kind regards dee

Dudeman02379
08-03-2011, 07:20 PM
I am fairly certain all PMs have been disabled. Maybe just share with everyone?

Scamentology
08-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Maybe just share with everyone?

Of course. I always do. but while something is in development its nice to be able to PM.

pentest09
08-03-2011, 07:45 PM
like wise,its all over the place at the moment anyway

Cains
09-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Impressive work there mate, Hope you will release it to the "public" hope to pick my brains around the code.

hannah
06-20-2012, 06:43 AM
Has this Attax-suite been released now ..just checking..good videos

pentest09
06-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Has this Attax-suite been released now ..just checking..good videos

Thanks Hannah,

No not released looks like i better work on a version to release now as a few ppl have asked abt it. To be honest it was created to make my life easier.

hannah
06-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks Hannah,

No not released looks like i better work on a version to release now as a few ppl have asked abt it. To be honest it was created to make my life easier.
Hey thanks a lot for such a prompt response. Yes would be keen to see the script even if it is pre pre alfa release.

Cheers

deviney
06-20-2012, 04:18 PM
this looks like its going to make alot of live easier! Carnt wait to look at the bash code so i can learn how to use write a scrpt like this, i liked the subnet scanning, iv not seen that in a script before.

hannah
06-20-2012, 04:27 PM
this looks like its going to make alot of live easier! Carnt wait to look at the bash code so i can learn how to use write a scrpt like this, i liked the subnet scanning, iv not seen that in a script before.

Only if we can see the script :cool:

samiux
06-20-2012, 11:23 PM
@pentest09,

Did you change something on the Metasploit? If yes, which script fo the Metasploit to alter in order to make it FUD?

Samiux

pentest09
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
@pentest09,

Did you change something on the Metasploit? If yes, which script fo the Metasploit to alter in order to make it FUD?

Samiux

Hi all first off check this thread to the answer to the FUD question. just one way. I will release the script but it needs cleaning, some stuff omitted and replaced so I got my own FUD encodes going on still. Will do a video showcasing and any tips are welcome. Thanks for the interest btw

Did have an arp scan for hosts at the load up showing targets available, may put it back in...

Kind Regards Dee

hannah
06-21-2012, 04:47 PM
I will release the script but it needs cleaning, some stuff omitted and replaced so I got my own FUD encodes going on still.

Kind Regards Dee

Good to see activity back in this thread again. Mate we just had been waiting for this script for over a year now since you first showcased(not me personally as I had joined this forum recently). I think we now have a case here. :)

samiux
06-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi all first off check this thread to the answer to the FUD question. just one way. I will release the script but it needs cleaning, some stuff omitted and replaced so I got my own FUD encodes going on still. Will do a video showcasing and any tips are welcome. Thanks for the interest btw

Did have an arp scan for hosts at the load up showing targets available, may put it back in...

Kind Regards Dee

@pentest09,

Would you mind telling me which script of Metasploit to be changed in order to make the payload to be FUD? Or, what method you used?

Samiux

pentest09
06-22-2012, 04:21 AM
@pentest09,

Would you mind telling me which script of Metasploit to be changed in order to make the payload to be FUD? Or, what method you used?

Samiux

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50446 is just one way. be creative!!!

Kind Regards Dee