PDA

View Full Version : MSN Shadow

sud0x3
12-20-2009, 08:41 PM
UzMSN Shadow beta version is a forensics tool for analysis and digital investigation for the MSN protocol. This tool can perform several active investigation techniques in Microsoft Notification Protocol. It has features such as:

-- MSN text sniffing
-- MSN video sniffing
-- Spoofing messages
-- Hijacking Sessions
-- Shutdown users
-- Save text sniffed in HTML format
-- Save video sniffed in AVI format
-- Reading Pcap dumps

This software depends on QT, libmimic(farsight.sourceforge.net) and libpcap

Download here
Developers Blog

Seems I can't post links yet so just google msnshadow

phenixer
12-29-2009, 12:00 AM
This prog looks awesome.
Too bad i'm not enough experienced to install it. Says "cannot find X libraries".

Cains
12-29-2009, 07:49 PM
well... the installation went without any big hazzles. but i cant figure out why this prog wont capture any trafic at all. it runs fine but not showing anything. anyone with the same problem.

sud0x3
12-29-2009, 09:33 PM
It has to used in conjunction with another attack like arp poisoning. I had a lot of trouble getting it working, how did you manage it?

Cains
12-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks man..! Worked beautifully with ARP poisoning..
Any thanks alot for the ARP poisoning tip.. Great help Bro!

Snayler
12-29-2009, 10:43 PM
have you been able to conect to a diffrent Host than your own ? I have not tested it out on another network than mine but it is tempting :D
Uh... You are approaching a dangerous zone... Forum Rules, does that mean something to you?

Cains
12-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Uh... You are approaching a dangerous zone... Forum Rules, does that mean something to you?

wow.. thanks for the heads up!! I guess its the Heiniken talking! i taking it all back!!

Snayler
12-29-2009, 11:03 PM
wow.. thanks for the heads up!! I guess its the Heiniken talking! i taking it all back!!

Don't thank me... Thank the mods and admins if they don't kick you. IMO you deserve it.

sud0x3
12-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Not sure what the above ramblings were about. however no you can use this tool outside a wlan / lan. MSN Shadow does support analysing PCAPS so that could help you.

As mentioned though, read the forum rules.

Archangel-Amael
12-30-2009, 12:24 AM

You should probably be singing that song "ridin dirty (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/chamillionaire/ridin.html)", because I see you.

I would also suggest a re look at the rules you want to uphold while you are here.

phenixer
12-30-2009, 05:43 AM
To install MSNShadow I need Farsight (for libmimic). Farsight require GStreamer to install, and GStreamer says it requires GLib, MAN!
You guys really did ALL this ? It's a joke? Can someone help a poor guy understanding why public library sharing is good??
Help? Thanks.

Cains
01-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Have any one figured out the screen resolution problem on the Aspire one using this? my conversation is barely visible.. softy is working as i should beside the resolution.
the words are overlaying each other .

noone1
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks Friend
:DWorked beautifully:D
with ARP poisoning.

ileclipse
03-03-2010, 07:52 PM
What is ?