PDA

View Full Version : Acer Aspire One 110L Driver?

bogue
01-23-2009, 06:57 AM
Hello, well i want to know if you heared or know about any Linux drivers for the Acer Aspire one, because i want to run BackTrack 3 on it, and i have no drivers.. thats the point.
I got the Wlan card to work with the madwifi drivers, but all the others are missing and i cant find them :(

Does anyone of you know about drivers for this Netbook?

opreat0r
01-24-2009, 10:29 AM
it works fine for me out of the box no sound .... ???

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=17695&highlight=acer

bogue
01-25-2009, 01:45 PM
yes i have no sound, no webcam (can i see it anywhere?),wlan works with madwifi drivers, dont know if i have (need) a graphic driver (but first, i had install in vesa mode, than i run kde and it wont work until i removed the xconf from startup, also but the 901_net_gfx.lzm driver on startup but this is not necessary),left and right card slot doesnt work for me and the wlan LED dont work. i got in vesa mode resolutions of [640 x 480] and [800 x 600]. In normal KDE mode i get to the once before [1024 x 600]. in compiz mode (experimental) i have the same resolutions as in vesa mode and the windows dont have a header :( so it wont work. but i know its experimental ;) (btw: on my Desktop pc the Compiz windows work with header but they get in different times unclearly with pixels.)
Also, i have a refresh rate in vesa with 86 Hz and in KDE 60 Hz. Why?

And to your link.
I dont want to have windows xp on my Acer Aspire One 110L.
I only want to have Backtrack installed.

have anymore solutions?