PDA

View Full Version : A Question!

xNIAx1
12-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Do the people who created BackTrack pay attention to these forums at all? Or do they just not care?

ShadowKill
12-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Do the people who created BackTrack pay attention to these forums at all? Or do they just not care?

What the hell are you going on about now? Yes muts and the crew come from time to time and quite frankly they have more urgent matters to take care of, which is exactly why the mods and us senior members are here. We take care of the things that they shouldn't be bothered with.

If you have a problem with something don't go public with your inane rantings and instead PM someone who can facilitate taking care of what it is you think you need: pureh@te, balding_parrot, Re@lity, etc ....

xNIAx1
12-25-2008, 12:18 AM
damn dude, i wasn't attacking anyone. I was just wondering if they come here and check out the problems that goes on with their program or if this was just a site where people who know most things about it come. sheesh

nokuku4u
12-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Im pretty sure a lot of the problems are user-related. They didn't bother to read the man pages. Seems like a lot just follow line-by-line instructions from a tut.

purehate
12-25-2008, 12:46 AM
yes the developers run this forums as well. They entrust us to take care of it though. Also we are in constant contact with each other via other methods of real time communication.

balding_parrot
12-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I can't see this thread going anywhere useful