PDA

View Full Version : Can't Remember Quicktime Codecs...

Israel213
12-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Title says it all. I can't remember which codecs I need for quicktime movies. I'm using the default Kplayer, but any media player will do if you could remind me which codecs to get. Thanks :)

ShadowKill
12-15-2008, 04:58 AM
Title says it all. I can't remember which codecs I need for quicktime movies. I'm using the default Kplayer, but any media player will do if you could remind me which codecs to get. Thanks :)

Here you go! (http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=kmplayer+quicktime+codecs)

Israel213
12-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Thank you. I normally do the same thing to people. But I tried searching google with "Kplayer + codecs", "Kplayer + quicktime", and "Kplayer + mov files" and couldn't see anything workable. Guess I needed the right search query.

ShadowKill
12-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Thank you. I normally do the same thing to people. But I tried searching google with "Kplayer + codecs", "Kplayer + quicktime", and "Kplayer + mov files" and couldn't see anything workable. Guess I needed the right search query.

No worries, I'm glad you took it nicely as most people come back with smart (_!_) comments. As you can see, it just took a simple combining of you previous search terms ;)