PDA

View Full Version : Force Client Disconnect (So they reassociate)

staulkor
09-21-2008, 08:35 PM
I have been toying with Karmetasploit and I am quite impressed at its simplicity and power.

I am playing around with a few laptops at home and I got karmetasploit up and running. The problem I am having is that the client has to be "brand new" and connect to a wireless, or turn off their wireless and turn it back on. Is there a way (aireplay-ng or something similar) to completely disconnect a client from the AP they are associated with and then when they try to connect back, they connect to karmetasploit instead. Sort of a wifi hijacking if you will.

I have tried using aireplay-ng with the -0 deauth attack, but I have had no such luck at disconnecting the client to the point of reassociation.

Anybody have some insight for this problem? :confused:

Mr-Protocol
09-21-2008, 10:31 PM
i think Deauth would work BUT you have to maybe clone the mac of the router you are tryin to mess with, and also show the client that your strength is more powerful, or just use mdk3 and see if you can DoS the vic access point.

alihadi
09-22-2008, 02:10 PM
hey staulkor
i was using a way that deauthenticate a user
first u need to change ur mac to its mac then
use the aireplay-ng to inject large no. of packets (1000) ,this will Force Client Disconnect
or simply read more about aireplay-ng attacks
hxxp://www[dot]aircrack-ng[dot]org/doku.php?id=aireplay-ng