PDA

View Full Version : How to using BT3 to crack(obtain) windows xp administrator account on network?

tiong
08-17-2008, 03:56 PM
How to using BT3 to crack(obtain) windows xp administrator account on network?

1. Now in my network having 5 pc, let's say i want to crack(obtain) one of windowsXP administrator account password via network, BT3 have a tools to do it? or any method to do it? i just know using the Ophcrack live cd to crack windowsXP administrator password in local pc, not via network, how to do it via network?

Thank you.

base_slash
08-17-2008, 06:46 PM
well ive never done this but it is possible

this is just a rough draft.
1| i would use arp poisoning and capture everything on the net
2| i would try to capture any hash's that i can find corresponding to that computer
3| get the hash and crack it with ophcrack (capture the hash with remote desktop)
4 | like a well done job . change mac and ip, shread your drive , reinstall BT
and leave the seen clear
5| attempt rdesktop with the victim once new installation is done

but well thats how i would do it INSIDE MY OWN NETWORK !!!!

calypso
08-18-2008, 08:12 AM
I have also been trying to do this,but

@base_slash - surely that method relies on the fact that the adminstrator uses his account pw for some internet account ie ftp etc.

Another aproach which i am working on is getting command line access to a remote computer.

1. use nmap to find open ports/what os they are using
2. use metasploit to get access
3. dump the sam file and crack the hash with your preffered program, i prefer cain and able

ps, to me it seems like it is near impossible to access a networked computer if they are fully patched. The only way around this that i can see is if you actuall find an exploit yourself and write yourself a program to exploit it.

base_slash
08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
i belive your wrong ..... its called pizza!!!

there is a way besides exploiting a SW vul. that is called kiddy scripting ... this would be more that just exploits. and all that little writen shit. i sugest that method if you really plan to remain anonymous. thou why would you want to do this ? this thought is old and worth less , most of the people who try to do this do it for the wrong reason