PDA

View Full Version : any update for EZ PWN tool

azagorath
08-10-2008, 12:28 PM
is there any update for the EZ pwn tool in BT3 ,news or anything regards a new release ?
thank you all

.lonewolf
08-11-2008, 04:57 AM
is there any update for the EZ pwn tool in BT3 ,news or anything regards a new release ?
thank you all

I'm not sure. Have you used the forum's search function?

If you can't find anything... chances are there isn't any. :)

imported_wyze
08-11-2008, 05:59 AM
The creator of the tool has information on his situation here (http://shamanvirtuel.googlepages.com/). Would be nice for everyone that stressed him out to make the program free to them to donate.

DeadWolf
08-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know him personally outside of the web, like in person? I read his blog, very sad news. I hope everything works out for him.

imported_wyze
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know him personally outside of the web, like in person? I read his blog, very sad news. I hope everything works out for him.

I've never met him in person, but I regard him in the highest degree - I wish I could do more for him :(

williamc
08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm going to donate him some money on payday. Anyone live in France that could help him out?

William

imported_wyze
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm going to donate him some money on payday. Anyone live in France that could help him out?

William

He's actually on his way to Switzerland since the job market there is better for him*

Barry
08-11-2008, 07:57 PM
He's actually on his way to Switzerland since the job market there is better for him*

Yea, and Swiss chicks are much better looking that French chicks. :D

williamc
08-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Hmm, thats a matter of opinion Barry. :)

Barry
08-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Hmm, thats a matter of opinion Barry. :)

I'm just going with who I've met. :D (Swiss exchange students in college, and French AF chicks)

imported_=Tron=
08-12-2008, 03:28 AM
I'm just going with who I've met. :D (Swiss exchange students in college, and French AF chicks)Been to both countries and my vote definitely goes to the French chicks, although the Swiss girls where not bad either. :D

Back to the topic though, I am going to donate him some money as well as soon as my payday comes. Hope everything works out for him and wish I could do more than simply send some money.

.lonewolf
08-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Damn, I can't believe it. that sucks big time. Shaman is the best. :confused:

If I had some cash, I'd help for sure but I'm also broke. Unfortunately the economy is really down here in SA.

I'm starting a small data recovery business, got my first job today. If my business grows, I'll help out my French brother. Be strong SV, I'm thinking of you.

Aren't there any millionaires here? Please just give him a couple hundred thousand. He deserves it people.

DeadWolf
08-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Good looking French chicks do not join the AF, they become models. That was your problem, you looked at chicks in the wrong profession.

I am going to donate as well. I have never been w/o or in need, but I can imagine that to be homeless and such must be devastating!